Our HSE Comitment
Fahrenheit Technologies is committed to continual HSE improvement in its operations through active participation of our employees, vendors and the community. Fahrenheit Technologies takes all measures at its disposal to protect the health and safety of its personnel as well as to protect the environment in which it operates. Fahrenheit Technologies strongly believes that sound HSE performance is key to ensuring sustainable business and shall thus be considered as integral part in business decision making process. As its policy objectives, Fahrenheit Technologies, as a minimum:
• Mitigate the consequences of all types of incidents/accidents having potential harmful effect on personnel, assets and/or the environment
• Observe and comply with all HSE statutory requirements within our area of operations;
• Establish transparent HSE performance criteria and communicate them constructively internally and to interested parties.
• To achieve the aforementioned defined objectives, Fahrenheit Technologies shall:
• Develop and maintain an appropriate HSE Management System;
• Hold all levels of management, staff and contractors accountable for HSE within their areas of responsibility;
• Develop a positive HSE culture throughout the company through effective communication and training;
• Conduct HSE reviews and audits in order to identify shortcomings within the organization and ensure compliance with local, international and corporate standards and regulations;
• Develop and implement a Risk Assessment-based approach in conducting business operations.
• Ensure optimal HSE & security standards are maintained to protect personnel, company assets and information
• This policy shall be reviewed periodically to ensure continual improvement.
Our Quality Commitment
Fahrenheit Technologies is committed to providing customers with service of the highest possible level of quality. In order to achieve this, we are continually improving processes, products and services, meeting and exceeding customer satisfaction at all times. The implementation of the quality policy is the responsibility of all staff members, with overall responsibility residing with the Board of Director. It is compulsory that all staff recognize and accept our philosophy of quality service delivery, accepting accountability for their own output.
• Fully identify and conform to the needs of our customers, improving customer satisfaction.
• Monitor and review our service provision and processes, identifying potential errors and implementing the necessary actions to eliminate them.
• Provide extensive staff training, promoting a ‘do it right first time’ attitude towards quality.
• Achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in the operation of our business.
• Maintaining our reputation for honesty and integrity and ensuring that this is reflected throughout the organization.
• Providing sufficient resources and equipment to ensure that we can operate to the documented management system. The management system is based on the principles of ISO 9001:2015, the International Standard for Quality Management Systems.
• Ensuring that our quality management system provides a framework for the management and control of our activities for Quality, Environment, Health & Safety.
• Ensuring that all company policies and procedures have the full support of senior management.
• Continually monitoring and reviewing our Quality Policy to ensure that it remains relevant and effective to the changing needs of our customers.
• Continuous appraisal of our business to ensure that the quality of service we provide fully and consistently meets our customers’ expectations and all current and impending legislative requirements.
• The effectiveness of our quality system is monitored by planned audits, management reviews and customer satisfaction surveys to ensure quality service delivery.